if u are wandering that how long will is this relationship..
my answer is..i would like it be forever..
if u are wandering ..what if someone don't like..
my answer is..i will tell them to F@#$ off...
if u are wandering..if they are still talking..
my answer is..i will shut she/he out..
if u are wandering..what if it the whole world..
my answer is..then i will stop them all..
if u are wandering..how will u do that?u are just a human...
my answer is..I'm rather be a monster,so that i can be with u
if u are wandering..so they are monster,then if u are a monster 2,then what will they call u..
my answer is..a traitor,I'm find with that..
if u are wandering..so what will u do..
my answer is..I'm just connecting they victim,to make u realize that they a worry..
so i hope u get my point...i love u so much..even though I'm just a human..i will try my very best to stop the whole world from braking us apart..even though i have to turn in a monster to do that..so u do not need to wander any more...
No comments:
Post a Comment