Tuesday, April 5, 2011

don't jugy me by my pass

u guy know what ,there is this boy, he is acutely so cute and he is not a boy he is a grown man because he is 18..he wanted me to be his sister..and mesti lh i say yes then we become closer and closer..like a really brother and sister..he all way been bullied by his friend,not the type like bit him but just playing around...
but 1 day he and his friend saw my picture in facebook that is not what they think of me..so there are very shock...and this little brother of mine ,tell me and he ask me did i ever sleep with any one...of course no, what a stupid think to do..he also tell me that his friend now know I'm a social type of girl, i admitted but now i have change.. I'm not the girl who there think I'm..the we become a parted by each other today..I'm so sad...
just now he message me and the me that he is sorry for asking about that..should i forgive him or should i ignore him.. and never every contact him again?

No comments:

Post a Comment